For important IT information, IT security tips and data protection guidelines, please attend Introduction to IT @ ISTA at your earliest convenience.This is an online training, and when you passed the quiz, the course is finished for you.
- Trainer: Stephan Stadlbauer
This is an introduction to coding and what you can do with just a few lines of code. After this training, you will understand basic principles of programming and Python.
- Introduction to Python: basic principles.
- Python data structures: strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries, sets.
- Object-oriented programming: how to model coffee machines in Python :-). Inheritance (base and derived classes), Polymorphism
This course will cover Python3 only.
- Teacher: András ASZÓDI
Forum for Trainers/Teachers of courses in this system for sharing knowledge and experiences and asking questions.
IT Security Awareness Training
IT Security is crucial to an institute which is heavily depending on information technology. Not only measures by IT are necessary, every user of the IT infrastructure is part of the network.
Some of the topics which will be covered:
- What types of security threats do exist and what are the risks for the institute.
- Measures/Policies/Guidelines already in place, best practices which also apply for private IT use.
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Demonstrations of attacks/hacks
- Awareness on data protection for private data. (EU data protection regulation)
- Mobile device security
- Latest developments, FAQ